Smoothie King Thanks Hurricane First Responders in Northeast Florida with Free Smoothies
To show appreciation and support for the local team of Hurricane Matthew “first responders,” multiple Smoothie King stores along Florida’s northeastern coast will be giving away free smoothies to all police officers, fire fighters, EMTs, medical workers, national guard personnel, utility personnel, and county and city workers.
“First Responder Free Day” will take place all day on Wednesday, October 12th. Fourteen stores in Jacksonville, Daytona Beach, Palm Coast, St. Augustine, and Port Orange will be participating. First responders simply show up in uniform or show their IDs at the store and receive a free 20 oz. smoothie of their choice. One smoothie per person, while supplies last; valid locations listed below.
The Smoothie King franchise is no stranger to Hurricane devastation of this kind. Headquartered in New Orleans, Smoothie King endured Hurricane Katrina 11 years ago and knows how important community support is during this time.
Smoothie King stores in Jacksonville, Daytona Beach, Palm Coast, St. Augustine, and Port Orange.
Wednesday, October 12, 2016
Participating locations include:
- 1020 S. Third St. in Jacksonville Beach
- 1661Riverside Ave. in Jacksonville
- 9810-4 Baymeadows Rd. in Jacksonville
- 1835 U.S.-1 South, Suite 113 in St. Augustine
- 13770 Beach Blvd. in Jacksonville
- 4624 Town Crossing Dr. Suite 119 in Jacksonville
- 9901 San Jose Blvd. in Jacksonville
- 13457 Atlantic Blvd. Suite 1 in Jacksonville
- 445 Florida 13 in Jacksonville
- 790 Skymarks Dr. in Jacksonville
- 6025 Butler Point Road, Suite 105 in Jacksonville
- 220 Palm Coast Pkwy NE in Palm Coast
- 1808 W Int'l Speedway Blvd, Suite 701 in Daytona Beach
- 1665 Dunlawton Ave. in Port Orange
Photos of Smoothie King stores
Photos of Smoothie King smoothies
B-roll of smoothies being made at Smoothie King
Interviews with local Smoothie King franchisee Jason Luther are available upon request