Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
- Develop, coach, and mentor Franchisees; provide business and operational guidance while leading through influence.
- Conduct gap analysis between desired and current state of expressed goals, based on business planning, knowledge of basic business operations, guest satisfaction, and marketing effectiveness; make recommendations on areas for improvement.
- Lead analysis discussions on financial and operational KPI’s (P&L, COGS, inventory management, labor productivity, etc.) to track and improve business performance; highlight potential opportunities and develop strategies to ensure resolution.
- Diagnose and remove barriers affecting guest experience, store performance, and profit; lead the strategy on goal setting and provide support with development, implementation, and measurement of success.
- Execute corporate operational initiatives and ensure franchisees understand and uphold brand standards (food safety, cleanliness, quality), operational metrics, expectations, and service standards (fast, accurate, friendly, etc.).
- Monitor and analyze guest surveys and feedback for strengths and opportunities within territory. Create and implement action plans to improve overall guest experience.
- Work through influence to ensure any action plans are incorporated and follow-up for accountability.
- Champion the Smoothie King mission and vision for product, service, and guest satisfaction, ensure delivery and alignment among the Franchise system.
- Follow-up on all new store openings within your designed territory, ensuring the hand-off from development, to store trainer, and to operations occurred with excellence and the store has been set up for success.
- Coordinate with the internal legal team and manage the default process for stores that are not upholding Smoothie King standards.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as R&D, marketing, supply chain, training, and others to launch and achieve targeted results for operations programs and initiatives.
- Represent Smoothie King on various operations, franchise, R&D, training, or marketing committees, as needed.
- Effectively plan and schedule travel calendar to gain efficiencies and utilize all systems and tools needed to execute highly effective visits.
Specific Job Requirements
- Demonstrated ability and experience to consult with and influence business owners. Advanced knowledge of business operations and consultative approaches; experience guiding leaders to make better business decisions.
- Proven ability to deliver results, effectively influencing decisions through strong negotiation skills
- Ability to plan and set priorities to achieve business objectives. Outstanding accountability and focus skills.
- Strong business acumen skills (financial review and assessment skills, use of competitive data, etc).
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with an emphasis on building partnerships with internal and external partners; naturally personable and friendly attitude in the face of adversity.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and deliver results with minimal supervision or guidance.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Promote the culture, values, and mission of Smoothie King.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Undergraduate and/or graduate degree, required.
- Five (5) years of direct experience in a field operations-oriented leadership role within the food service industry or comparable multi-unit retail industry. Direct experience within branded franchising entity highly preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced experience with P&L analysis, and inventory and operations management.
- Intermediate to advanced computer experience including MS Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel) Rizepoint, and Restaurant Magic/Data Central.
- Willingness to travel 50-75% within assigned territory.
- Personal passion for fitness is a plus.
How to Apply
Provide your information at: