Essential Functions/ Major Responsibilities
- Marketing representative for internal communications posting to The Blend (internal communications portal) weekly for marketing updates and responding to any marketing comments on The Blend.
- Coordinate and send bi-weekly Smoothie King update, for the company and Franchisee community.
- Manage prize fulfillment for sweepstakes, giveaways, or other incentives.
- Support marketing department with analytics and insights.
- Manage the invoice process within the department and keep accurate accounting of the marketing budget.
- Ensure fulfillment of promotional materials by the system.
- Manage projects and initiatives assigned such as in-field program activations, sponsorship fulfillments, and data analysis.
- Respond to sponsorship requests.
- Maintain and organize marketing images, files, and folders for use throughout the company including franchisee facing tools.
- Assist in presenting training materials to managers and new franchisees.
- Contribute to Smoothie King’s annual goals to increase guest count, guest ticket, market share, and brand awareness for the company and Franchisee community.
- Build strong relationships with internal customers including departments within Smoothie King, field marketing managers, and franchisees.
Specific Job Requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with all levels of the organization.
- Exceptional analytical, problem identification, and problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Attention to detail while working in fast-paced environment with multiple projects.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and to coordinate communication across diverse work groups.
Education and Experience Requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, or Communications, preferred.
- At least two (2) years’ experience working in marketing-related roles; experience in the restaurant and/or retail industries preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced experience with MS Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Knowledgeable of social media platforms and channels including best practices.
- Personal passion for fitness, fitness industry experience is a plus