Essential Functions/ Major Responsibilities
- Plan, execute, and manage regional and local marketing plans, within region. You will be directly responsible to maximize system marketing efforts, enhance brand awareness, and implement promotions that increase customer traffic and build sales.
- Manage co-op/regional fund budgets and effectively communicate media buys, post buys and ongoing management of media vendors.
- Manage and track Regional Fund accounts and budgets; forecast and compile reporting metrics for each specific program. Measure each project against goals and follow-through to completion both on time and within budget.
- Develop a deep understanding of the business and act as primary marketing contact with local Franchisees; ensure effective communication of corporate strategies to maintain compliance to brand standards.
- Execute on event strategy, tactical plans, and project manage from beginning to end including all logistics, onsite execution, and post event analysis.
- Analyze performance of marketing plans; develop strategies to measure and track effectiveness and implement strategies for underperforming campaigns and activities.
- Drive new restaurant opening sales performance by creating plans to build awareness and drive traffic.
- Drive joint marketing programs with regional partners such as in-field program activations and coordination of regional opportunities to drive pipeline and increase engagement.
- Guide and ensure consistency of corporate and brand message throughout each program.
Specific Job Requirements
- The ability to communicate, influence, and drive franchisee performance within assigned DMA’s are key attributes for ideal candidate.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders and all levels of management.
- Attention to detail while working in fast-paced environment with multiple projects.
- Strong financial acumen with an ability to manage budgets and control costs.
- A dynamic, high-energy individual able to excel in a fast-paced environment and possess strong interpersonal, organizational, and project management skills.
- Interest in working in a fast-growing environment with changing responsibilities.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Skilled at working within a team-oriented, collaborative environment, while possessing a can-do attitude.
Education and Experience Requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree marketing/advertising or related degree is required.
- At least five (5) years’ experience in consumer marketing, advertising, retail, hospitality, or media field.
- DMA Co-op management experience required.
- Willingness to travel (at least 70%) in and around the assigned area almost every day to visit stores.
- Personal passion for health and fitness is a plus.
- Experience in developing and executing local and regional marketing plans while also supporting national programs as needed.
- Experience with managing large budgets, multiple accounts/market, working with media and executing events and sponsorships.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Suite knowledge required, specifically Microsoft Excel.