Essential Functions/ Major Responsibilities
- Work with the business leadership to drive the development of strategic short and long-term financial plans.
- Prepare timely financial reporting and operational reports.
- Perform monthly variance analysis to generate reports for management.
- Oversee cash flow management and forecasting process.
- Lead and coordinate the annual budgeting and review process with all business owners.
- Provide support for acquisitions and due diligence matters, capital and lending initiatives, and other ad hoc projects.
- Maintain store-level sales, labor, and operating expense models for budgeting, forecasting, and operations scorecard targets.
- Understand competitive landscape, including business strategies, cost structures, and key business metrics and provide management team with insightful decision support/business analysis.
- Foster relationships with other business leaders to drive operational improvement through financial analysis.
Specific Job Requirements
- Solid understanding and background of integrated financial and reporting systems.
- High level problem solving and analytical skills
- High level of data and process understanding; able to manipulate and leverage large amounts of corporate data into meaningful reporting.
- Ability to identify and implement strategic objectives in area(s) of responsibility.
- Experience in driving the strategic, financial analysis, and evaluation of potential M&A activity.
- Exceptional analytical, problem identification, and problem-solving skills with the ability to think strategically.
- Strong financial modeling and analysis skills.
- Intellectual curiosity and complete professional ownership.
- Has a proactive and constructive style of engagement with business leaders to earn credibility as a finance partner who adds value and helps drive business results.
- Excellent ability to effectively manage multiple projects and competing priorities.
- Ability to package and present financial data/information in an executive manner focused on driving business decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with all levels of the organization.
- Experience in the early stages of a high growth business preferred
Education and Experience Requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business or Accounting; MBA preferred.
- Prefer a minimum of 5+ years of progressive responsibility in Financial management. QSR or retail industry experience, preferred.
- Expert level in Excel, with strong knowledge of data mining/reporting skills.
- Experience using ERP software, preferably Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
How to Apply
Provide your information at https://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/1168775454